Effective from (15/Nov/2020)
This is the SCE Medical Personal Data Protection Policy and the purpose of this document is to inform you of how SCE Medical manages, collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data. Please review this Policy as your purchase of products from us or use of our services means you have consented to this Policy. You should also read our Terms and Conditions of Service which set out the contract between you and SCE Medical for the use of our Services.
When you submit information to us, as a buyer/customer to purchase, view or otherwise surf any of the products or services offered by us (the “Products and Services”), you agree and consent to SCE Medical, as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to SCE Medical in respect of your Personal Data.
SCE Medical may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
SCE Medical collects personal and non-personal information when buyer register an interest to the Products and Services provided by the SCE Medical or at other specific instances when they are requested to provide us with their personal & non-personal information (“Information”). When you access the SCE Medical website (or our online services), correspond with us through emails, phone calls or other means, we may collect information that identifies you as a person/professional/institution/commercial entity/non-commercial entity. You hereby agree to the acquisition of such information by SCE Medical. The information collected by us regarding your personal/professional/commercial whereabouts may include (but is not limited to):
- Contact information (email address(es), phone number(s), fax, website, etc.);
- Demographic Information (gender, date of birth, location, zip code);
- Professional/Commercial information (Clinic name, Dental/Medical Council registration number, Education Details, business registration details etc.);
- Any other information which you voluntarily give us through phone calls, emails, etc.;
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Services, features or content.
We record buying and browsing activities of our users including but not limited to YOUR contact details and profiles and uses the same to provide value-added services to our users.
We use them to administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Once a user registers, he/she is no longer anonymous to SCE Medical and it is deemed that the user has given SCE Medical the right to use the personal & non personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
Generally, we collect personal data in order to provide our products and services to you, and to personalize and improve our services and your user and customer experience with SCE Medical. Personal data collected by SCE Medical may be used:
- to process, record, monitor and fulfil your orders and deliveries;
- to plan and schedule routes for deliveries;
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
- to communicate with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and respond to your queries and requests;
- to improve our products or services;
- to inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you;
- to conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- to update and back-up our records;
- to reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- to comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- to enforce our legal rights and remedies; or
- for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
With respect to your use of SCE Medical’s Services, you agree that you will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Violate any law, statute, rule, permit, ordinance, or regulation
- Transmit any Content that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items which are prohibited by the laws of your state of location, or any other jurisdiction of your location
- Access SCE Medical’s Services using unauthorized means, unauthorized applications, or an unauthorized device; or Transmit any Content that attempts to gain unauthorized access to SCE Medical’s computer systems, networks, servers, software, hardware, telecommunications equipment, or any other internal or external SCE Medical infrastructure (the “SCE Medical Network”)
- Interfere with, disrupt, diminish the quality or performance of, or impair the functionality of SCE Medical’s Services or the SCE Medical Network,
- Use SCE Medical’s Services in any way that infringes SCE Medical’s or a third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or otherwise disassemble any portion of SCE Medical’s Products or Services
- Rent lease, lend, sell, redistribute, license or sublicense SCE Medical’s Services or access to our Products
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through SCE Medical’s Services
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of SCE Medical’s Services without SCE Medical’s prior written authorization
- Use or access SCE Medical’s Services to design or develop a competitive or substantially similar product or service
- Use or access SCE Medical’s Services to copy or extract any features, functionality, or Content
- Discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
We do not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed by SCE Medical to any third party, except:
- any affiliate, subsidiary or partner of SCE Medical;
- our technology, marketing and logistics service providers;
- payment processing institutions;
- lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of SCE Medical; or
- any other agents, service providers or subcontractors acting for or on behalf of SCE Medical,
- to the extent required to carry out the purposes set out in “USE OF INFORMATION”, or to do anything at your request; or
- where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
Recipients of your personal data may be located outside your country of residence or operation. You agree that we may transfer your personal data from your country of residence or operation to Georgia, Turkey or Romania, or any domain to which you order our product or service.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
Personal data provided by you will be retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. Thereafter, SCE Medical will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements or to protect SCE Medical’s interests.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
SCE Medical understands the importance of keeping your personal data private and secure. We therefore put in place security arrangements to protect your privacy and personal data, in a manner that we believe is reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal data. SCE Medical does not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe. SCE Medical hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us, except to the extent caused by our fault or negligence.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
ACCESS TO AND UPDATING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may also contact us in relation to having access to the personal information that we hold about you. Alternatively, you may contact us at email@example.com or via our office address. You are responsible for providing us with correct and updated information. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY